Qigong is used in Traditional Chinese clinics to treat a variety of acute and chronic illnesses, to relieve imbalances, pains and digestive disorders and to…
- engage mind, body and spirit in a vital physical practice
- increase energy and vitality
- improve diet
- lose weight and gain strength, naturally
- relieve tension and stress, stagnation and blockages
- regain a sense of spaciousness and possibility
- tap into the harmony and opportunity in the universe
- overcome obstacles to personal, spiritual growth
- awaken one’s true nature
As for men, this session can also be a way to deepen into techniques of vitality, self-awareness and personal cultivation. This often means learning the steps to become free of premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction, master of his orgasmic response and eventually multi-orgasmic. Often this kind of session will take build upon techniques learned during one of the Tao & Tantra workshops.
In a minimum one- hour session clients will learn a short set of qigong forms specifically designed for their unique energetic configuration that they can use regularly for healing and calming. Mogadao Jing cultivation (internal alchemy) or 5 element yoga may also be prescribed. Clients should wear loose, comfortable clothing and bring paper and a pen to take notes.